- Did I mention the baby that's consuming every spare hour? Sheesh, it's incredible, but needed, worth every sleep deprived minute
- complete boat welding project
- awesome garden producing cool stuff like our own Polish pickles.
- a spot of fishing at Blowering where the water was right up so we camped in the trees
- defrosted all the freezers
- tidy up the house
- tidy up the back yard
- Home brew coder is an order of magnitude more amazing after a year of cellaring
- Worked out that AFP is probably going to be a child friendly gig, a good friend of ours has been invited to participate in the guerilla gig too
Anyway, the cider's run out so it's time for a walk before bed. 2230 and it's still nearly 26C and the humidity is nudging 60%. Urgh.